Administrative Information, ECS154B Spring 2018
- Lecture: Tuesday and Thursday 10:30-11:50 AM, 230 Wellman
- Discussion: Friday 4:10 PM, 202 Wellman
- Instructor: Matthew Farrens
- Office: 3047 Kemper Hall
- Office Hours: 3:00-4:00 PM Monday, or by appointment
- e-mail: email@example.com
- TA: Justin Perona
- Office: 55 Kemper
- Office Hours: See Canvas/Piazza
- Required text 1: Patterson and Hennessy, Computer
Organization and Design (5th edition), Morgan Kaufmann Publishing Company
Prerequisites: The prerequisites for this course are ECS154A
or EEC170, and ECS110.
- Labs: Approximately one every other week
- Late Policy: You may submit up to 48 hours late for partial credit.
The partial credit that you receive is determined by the following equation:
final grade = original grade X (1 - (HoursLate^2)/48^2)
This system penalizes you less if you submit closer to the original deadline.
- Grading (approximate!):
- Midterm 26%
- Homework/Quizes 22%
- Labs 22%
- Final 30%